Welcome to 2017


Happy New Year! 

I hope that 2017 will be an amazing year for all of us.  It's sure starting out good for me! My mini cooper died a few months ago, so at the end of November, my husband bought me a fun ride!  Meet Lucy, my new-to-me LadyBug!! She has pawprints for her ladybug spots...



I just started a GREAT new job a few days before the start of the new year, so my work life will be filled with lots of new opportunities to learn and grow, both personally and professionally, new friendships to build, new challenges
                      
             1) 2017 goal: to continue my commitment to be a lifelong learner

My new employer also offers all kinds of Wellness incentives, including things like reimbursement of certain gym/fitness fee's, etc. So I am going to join the local YMCA and sign up for a class or two!

             2) 2017 goal: Refocus on my wellness and weigh-loss goals

I just today received an email advising me that I WON a YELLOW RHODIARAMA NOTEBOOK 
from a special giveaway at... 


...which is an amazing blog!  She shares a lot of great information, and does great giveaways on occasion as well.  Please visit her blog at Life Imitates DoodlesI will be using the journal for Zentangles, and maybe other creative items, and will be sharing my Rhodiarama notebook entries here in my blog.

            3) 2017 goal: Make time every day for creativity
            4) 2017 goal: Refocus on updating my blog

What are you hoping to accomplish in 2017! I would love to hear about what is in store for you in 2017.

You will hopefully be hearing from me a lot more this year. Please stop by again soon.  And please leave a comment.  I love the comments, and they help keep me motivated.

Thanks for stopping by! 






Comments

  1. Creation on everything from the new car to the new job to the new outlook!

    Looks like 'new' is the theme for the year!

    (Oh and I like the 'new' look to the blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular in Last 30 days

Day 19

May 21

Day 12

July 4th thru July 10th