April 11


It's been awhile since I was here with a new post!  I'm hoping things have calmed down a bit now, and I will be able to post here at least once a week. First, my friend Lisa suggested I also post my jewelry here on my blog. I hadn't really thought of that.  I was just using this blog for my tangleations. But I'll give it a try. Let me know if you want me to continue posting jewelry when I make some.



Now for my latest tangleation. The outside is a tangle called LOOPS by Amelie Liao, CZT and inside is a tangle called 'BRELLA by Bunny Wright, CZT.



As always, thanks for stopping by!  I hope to have more to share with you very soon. And a special thanks to those of you who take the time to leave such nice comments. They are truly appreciated!  =^;^=




































Comments

Most Popular in Last 30 days

Keto Challenge Catch-up Days

Day 12

May 21

Day Four