Keto Challenge Day Four


We strayed off the "plan menu" tonight, however we DID eat something completely in keeping with the Ketogenic allowable foods.  My husband prepared some liver for us tonight. He cooked it with bacon and spread pesto on it.



We each had 1/2 an avocado on the side.  It was REALLY good!  Growing up I was NOT a fan of liver at all. Fortunately I am married to a man who is quite a cook! His liver and onions is the best I've ever had, and this liver with pesto is right up there too!

I want to tell you about one of the feral cats that we've been taking care of, but I don't have time this evening. And tomorrow after work we are headed to my grandson's high school graduation!!  I'll try to get a quick post tomorrow, and will catch up for sure this weekend.

Happy Thursday!  See you here tomorrow?




Comments

Most Popular in Last 30 days

May 21

Keto Challenge Catch-up Days

Day 12

Day 19