February 20, 22nd & 23rd

This first tile is one that I did for this weeks "Its A String Thing" weekly challenge. We were given string #80 to use, and the patterns Kozy and Inaura.




This second tile is one that I did for the Square One: Purely Zentangle focus for the week, which was Strircles.  I not only have never used this pattern, I had never heard of it.  Officially, Strircles is an enhancer, so I used it with multiple patterns that include C-Scape, Wisket, Tipple, Wud and others.


This third tile was created for SuzyMosh Creations' "Thats-new-to-me" weekly challenge.  This week's random letter was "N", and I chose the pattern Neuron (by Bessamy Snoderly), with again a variation of C-Scape (by CZT Sue Olsen) as the border.


Thanks for stopping by. And to those of you who leave comments, THANK YOU! You comment are truly appreciated and motivating.

Comments

  1. I really like your last tile! Maybe also because I tried Neuron as well ;-) but I think your choice of patterns works bettter together then what I chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found Neuron to be a LOT of fun. I'm glad I found it. I will definitely be using it again.

      Delete
  2. I like Neuron! I haven't tried that one yet. Thanks for taking part in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the great things about your challenge. We get to look for a new pattern that we haven't used before! And sometime we end up finding a new one that's really FUN to do!

      Delete
    2. Oh, that's the coolest way I've ever seen strircles done. Love the various tangles you filled it in with, Nice going!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Most Popular in Last 30 days

Day 19

May 21

Day 12

July 4th thru July 10th