I finish a new project today. I wish I had taken more pictures, but it started out as some copper wire and beads.
The heavier wire is some random copper wire that I picked up at Lowe's. The finer wire is some copper wire that came in a wire wrap kit I bought YEARS ago for making wire decorations for scrapbooking.
OH! And my husband took me shopping for a new tool, because if I would have used his MAN size one, I would have her someone, or worse! So we bought this tiny purrfect sized soldering torch that I can use for jewelry.
Work in Process. You can see my new wrap bracelet and some of my tools in the background.
Since the girls (our cats) don't leave me alone to work on jewelry in the house, now that the weather in nice I set up my portable desk outside on the deck.
Another plus of working on the deck is the visitors we get.
Well, anyway, here is the finished piece. And it even fits! LOL
So, that was this weeks biggest challenge. It's rough, but for a first piece I'm rather pleased with the way it turned out!
It was lots of fun, and there might just be more metal jewelry in my future!
Thanks for taking a peek. I sure like to hear what you think.