May 29


The week the Diva challenged us to use ONLY straight lines. As fun as it was, this is my third attempt. It is more difficult to create a tile using nothing but straight lines.  I finally created one, so here is my entry to The Diva's Weekly Challenge #219


This next tile actually started out as 2 separate tiles, but due to the way things worked out, I combined them into one tile that I can actually use for three challenges! 

It started out with the letter R for Suzy Mosh's "That's New To Me" Weekly Challenge. But I was never able to get a tile that I liked enough to post for the challenge. Then the next challenge was the letter A.  In the meantime, the focus for the Square One: Purely Zentangle was RAIN (an Original Zentangle). So, RAIN covers last week's "R" challenge, then I found ALLIUM, by JJ LaBarbera as my new to me "A" tangle, and this is what I came up with.


Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know you were here.

Comments

  1. I still don't get how you can do all of that without a straight edge or a ruler ... makes it that much more impressive ... just saying.

    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the aura'd Rain. Nice tile! Thanks for being part of the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular in Last 30 days

Day 19

May 21

Day 12

July 4th thru July 10th