Keto Challenge Day Three


Today is not a fair day to talk about the Ketogenic Challenge. It's been a rough day for me.  Spring has sprung, there was pollen of some sort out in force. Combine that with perfumes and other fragrances in the office, and I struggled today with my allergies and asthma.  I didn't have much of an appetite. Come to think about it though, I haven't been hungry since I starting this challenge!  I mean, look at what I came home to tonight! 



This casserole had ground beef, shredded cabbage, Tex-Mex seasoning, and cheese... LOTS of cheese! The food I've been eating for this challenge is amazing.  I am satisfied after each meal , and don't get hungry between meals so I'm not snacking all day long like I used to.

I'll be back tomorrow, and hopefully a bit more chatty!

Comments

Most Popular in Last 30 days

Keto Challenge Catch-up Days

May 21

Day 12

Day 19