Ketogenic Challenge


HI!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Tomorrow I start a 2 week Ketogenic Challenge. I've been playing with a couple of the recipes in the last couple of days, but tomorrow is DAY 1.  Tomorrow I weigh, measure, take pictures, and make my first "keto challenge" meal.

I'll be posting my progress here in my blog. Hopefully that will accomplish 2 things:

          1. I will start updating my blog again

          2. I get to readily see the progress by posting before and after pictures

If I see good progress over the next 2 weeks, I will continue with the Ketogenic lifestyle and see if I can finally reach my goals!

Wish me lunch.  Some encouragement would be helpful also!

Until tomorrow tomorrow then.  Right now it's back to shampooing the carpet.

Comments

Most Popular in Last 30 days

Day 12

Keto Challenge Catch-up Days

May 21

Day 19