Day Six

Today we were told that one of the prerequisites to a design becoming a tangle is that it can be completed in just a few strokes, some with only ONE stroke, such a Mooka.  Mooka is made from start to finish without lifting the pen off of the paper...a single stroke completes the tangle.

Our three tangles today were Amaze (which I did NOT do properly, it is not supposed to cross itself) Mooka and Flux. Again I used pattern #006 from Linda Farmer's TanglePatterns website.


I'm not thrilled with the end result, but it is what it is. I was a little stressed today because my husband and I spent the day in Eugene at medical appointments.  They turned my spinal stimulator back on, but it may take a few days before I feel relief from pain.  I hope this frequency will bring at least the same level of relief as the first frequency did! 

Tomorrow is a new day, and a chance to learn new tangles and improve my tanglability.

Have a great evening! See you tomorrow.

Comments

Most Popular in Last 30 days

Day 19

May 21

Day 12

July 4th thru July 10th